Monday, January 11, 2010

Introduction


So what is a Red Tory and why am I thinking anyone would want to read this?

Well, we can get into my world view some other time. I'm hoping my friends and acquaintances may find it interesting to read some of my thoughts. I'm hoping as well that by choosing a venue over which I have control, I can avoid seeing the kind of incivility and flaming that characterizes efforts to express oneself on Facebook or in comments to online news articles. If people are interested in what I have to say, they are welcome to read and post comments. I welcome contrary views if they are well stated and not rude or provocative. If you want to bait others, get your own fencepost to stand on--this one is taken!

Let me know what you think.


2 comments:

  1. I wanted to hear about the Red Tory viewpoint. I hope "some other time" comes soon (and yes, I could google or wiki, but sometimes I'm old-fashioned and believe in human-to-human communication).

    ReplyDelete
  2. first-time commenter, long-time reader...

    bring on da noise...

    ReplyDelete